With a reputation for putting her clients needs first, Celeste provides communication, negotiation and management skills in combination with knowledge of the Bemidji area real estate market.
Putting Clients First, Celeste:
*Is known for her patience, listening skills, caring and understanding.
*Is a four time real estate award winner for client satisfaction of 95% or more.
*Is esteemed by her clients and colleagues for her attention to others needs.
*Continues serving her clients after the closing of the sale and beyond.
*Leads the way with her personal qualities and professional strength and skills.
“My goal in my client relationships is to listen, advise, and guide them through the real estate process, rather than push them.”
“The best part of going on vacation is coming home and realizing that you LOVE where you live!”
- A fourth-generation Bemidji-area resident for over 30 years.
- Married to Steve with three children, Parker, Hudson and Ciara, all who attended schools in Bemidji and played sports as “Bemidji Lumberjacks”.
- Former local business owner.
- Current rental property landlord.
- Continued education in real estate.
- Realtor associate for 10-plus years.
- Attended Bemidji State University and University of Minnesota-Crookston.
- Background in fashion design and business.
- Attends Bemidji Evangelical Covenant Church and has been active in the children’s ministry for the last 14 years.
- Past member of Horace May PTO.
- Hobbies include: Camping and fishing, cooking and entertaining, home decorating and design, spending time with family and friends, and coffee with the girls.